Technology has moved on a lot since the majority of conservatories were built in the 90's, the likelihood is that your conservatory roof is made from ineffective polycarbonate which just about keeps you dry but doesn't control the temperature in your conservatory at all.
The majority of conservatories built in the 80's and 90's and even today by unscrupulous developers are not usable in the Summer months because they are like ovens and cost the earth to heat in the Winter because the roof (and the windows in most cases) fail to retain the heat effectively.
Conservatory and Window Repairs Ltd have built our business on replacing the sub-standard roofs with the latest solar protected and heat retaining Heatguard Opal 35mm roofs. Here, we'll take you through the key benefits of Heatguard Opal we fit on a daily basis:
Heatguard Opal 35mm Conservatory Roof Benefits
• Rejects 87% of Solar Gain
• Blocks 99% of Ultraviolet radiation
• Superb thermal insulation - "U" values as low as 1.2
• Reduces glare by 99% - watch TV or read without squinting!
• Weather resistant
• Light weight with excellent impact resistance
• Class 1 BS 476/7 Fire rating
- If you would like to talk to us about the benefits we can bring you with a new Heatguard Opal conservatory roof, give us a call and we will take your through the options at no obligation to yourselves.
Double Roof System - Revolutionary - The Quietest and Best U Rating of any roof - ever!
Our new "Double Roof" system extends your Winter and Summer use of your conservatory with an amazingly low U Value of 0.53. It also reduces outside noise levels tremendously.
We can retro fit the "Double Roof" to any conservatory shape or size.
To discuss how a "Double Roof" could be fitted to your conservatory, call us today on 0800 917 5292.